Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Introductory Thoughts and Why.

The best way for me to describe my thought process, as of lately, is that my mind gets tangled in a knot. Not a simple shoe string knot, that occasionally unties itself, but an old necklace that has been rediscovered buried deep inside a jewelry box. It is the type of necklace where each of the chains are tangled within each other. It takes a lot of patience and willingness to come up with the end result but once it's untangled there is a sense of freedom. And if I am lucky enough to untangle the necklace and reach the sense of freedom, I am able to wear it. 


I feel it would be a good idea if I wrote these thoughts down. Maybe spelling them out will help me find new ways to untangle my thoughts that way I can wear them. 


So here goes nothi.... I mean something.

No comments:

Post a Comment