Monday, January 7, 2013

I Am...

I am 24 years old.
I am a female.
I sleep too much.
I am a hopeless romantic.
I need caffeine.
I love cotton scents.
I want to learn about Buddhism.
I am not chubby.
I am not skinny.
I have green eyes.
I have dirty blonde hair.
I am self conscious about my body.
I am pretty.
I find the mind fascinating.
I rely on medication.
I love the color aqua and black.
I have bad allergies.
I wish I had enough intelligence to work in the science field.
I am always smiling even when I am upset. 
I do not have a best friend.
I have become more girly.
I am pale.
I want more energy.
I have obsessive thoughts.
I am creative.
I am a deep thinker.
I over analyze situations.
I love water.
I am silly.
I like the blues.
I believe in aliens.
I like yoga.
I like to drink.
I like to laugh.
I fake laugh.
I am rarely happy and if I tell you you've helped.. appreciate it.
I want to be happy. 
I have mood swings.
I have severe anxiety.
I am tinted yellow.
I do not maintain relationships.
I am lonely.
I like indie.
I am funny.
I want to play the guitar.
I love my personality.
I want children.
I am innovative.
I love taking photos.
I am caring.
I love nature.
I like baking cupcakes.
I want my own garden.
I deal with severe depression.
I want to help anyone become a better person.
I challenge myself.
I am healing.
I have a low working memory.
I have a past.
I like 90's music.
I love pets.
I want more willpower. 
I like to experiment.
I am an instigator. 
I love to make people happy.
I never finish things.
I like constructive criticism.
I want to move.
I like being a bum.
I like to snack.
I am easily distracted.
I have a learning disorder.
I am above average in other learning areas. 
I want to be an art teacher.
I am in debt.
I am paranoid.
I want to start fresh.
I like cold showers.
I get jealous.
I am clumsy.
I love decorating.
I love family.
I love bright neon colors.
I like to cook.
I am mental.
I always have my toenails painted.
I only use black, gray or purple polish.
I can sing on tune.
I have a terrible singing voice.
I am a procrastinator.
I am trustworthy.
I am not afraid to be outgoing.
I want to learn more about outer space.
I am calm.
I am crazy.
I want to get married.
I am real.
I believe in karma.
I like tattoos.
I become easily unmotivated.
I have fast processing speed.
I have patience.
I am compassionate.
I like feeling wanted.
I am a visual learner.
I am not book smart.
I hate the color brown.
I hate pastel colors.
I constantly misplace things. 
I am finding myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment