Monday, April 29, 2013

Releasing the Uneasy


If you are looking for perfect you'll be looking forever. Take what's good and what's good for you at the time. So, what am I looking for then?... People to accept my flaws. Help me through my crazy, irrational bullshit and stupid expectations. And when it comes to someone that I am "talking" too... this is especially important. 

Of course, I am a firm believer of living in the moment but there comes a certain point in time where one must look outward. I will not waste my time living moments where the flaws that I have made create what is seen as drama and are unaccepted. I do not deserve to be unaccepted for as accepting as I am. It's a two way road. Every type of relationship that exists deals with this. Relationships with friends, family, co-workers, etc... All end up compromising at some point. Mistakes are made. Flaws happen. Drama and bullshit is unavoidable. I do not want to go back and forth.



Regardless of the outcome, I will take from this experience that I was able to incorporate positivity and different ways of thinking into your life. I will also continue to do so. You truly have all capability to be an amazing person just like I see you as. Please do not ever forget that.

I thank you for keeping me sane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment